Empowerment Specialist & Event Strategist Stacie N.C. Grant is living her calling to LEAD, TEACH and INSPIRE! Described as “God’s Designer Original”, she ignites her audiences with her captivating smile, intoxicating humor and boundless energy.
As an Empowerment Specialist, Ms. Grant is a highly sought after inspirational speaker, trainer, life coach and mistress-of-ceremonies. She is the weekly radio host of the popular Monday Mid-Day Motivation show entitled “Create Your Own Luck with Stacie N.C. Grant”. Her platform focuses on Self-Empowerment, Power Networking, Women & Organizational Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Youth Development and Civic Engagement. Additionally, she has the distinction of being one of Les Brown’s notable Platinum Speakers (www.lesbrown.com).
Ms. Grant is quoted as saying “90% of our population is waiting for a “stroke of luck” to magically drop in their lap but only the other 10% are truly willing to do the work necessary to live their best lives. The reality is, LUCK doesn’t just happen – you MUST CREATE it”! The recent release of “The Four Leaves of Luck’s Clover” audio CD (dedicated to her 93 year old grandmother), launched her unique series of audio presentations and coaching programs. Through her work, millions will be empowered to CREATE THEIR OWN LUCK and live their best lives! “Stacie is a very powerful speaker who has the innate ability to connect with her audience and move them to positive action.” Les Brown
As an Event Strategist, Ms. Grant owns and operates C&G Enterprises, which provides purpose driven event strategies for community based and not–for- profit organizations. C&G also provides a training program for aspiring event planners, hospitality professionals and brand ambassadors. The customized packages created by her staff focuses on producing successful outreach events that yield significant profit margins. Annual clients include Mentoring in Medicine, Inc., Sister to Sister International, Inc., Own Your Power Communications, Inc., Achieving Leadership’s Purpose, Inc. and Inspired Girls, Inc.
Ms. Grant is a native New Yorker whose family heritage originates in Jamaica, West Indies. Raised in the Bronx, Ms. Grant attended St. Catharine Academy (www.scahs.org) where the mission of service first began to take root in her life. After her high school graduation she relocated to Queens, New York where she received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology, from St. John’s University (www.stjohns.edu). During her collegiate experience at St. John’s, Ms. Grant began to expand her public service career through her extensive involvement in curricular and extra-curricular activities including: Student Coordinator for New Student Orientation, Member of the PRESIDENT’S SOCIETY (the highest Honor Society at St. John’s University), DEANS LIST, receiving the OUTSTANDING STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT MEDAL at Commencement, and the one she’s very proud of: being the FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN TO BE CROWNED HOMECOMING QUEEN at the largest Catholic University in the USA.
Her professional career took her from the Bronx District Attorney’s Office, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, HairWeb.com to her last position as Vice President of Operations and Events for New Image Media, Inc. During her professional career she could not quench her desire to take charge of her destiny through entrepreneurship, thus she founded then Clarke Enterprises (now C&G Enterprises) in 1994. On June 29, 2001 Ms. Grant stepped out on faith to run C&G Enterprises full time and live her dream.
Ms. Grant has received numerous awards/recognition in the areas of leadership, service and civic engagement due to her tireless efforts to improve the quality of life of the underserved in our global community. As a part of her social contribution, Ms. Grant is very active with the following organizations: President of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Phi Zeta Zeta Chapter in Queens, NY, Member and Past President of the St. John’s University Black Alumni Association, Secretary of Ezekiel’s House of Prayer Church Choir, member of The Cambria Heights Civic Association, NYC Department of Education Parent Leader for District 29, Alumni Member of WIBO / Workshop In Business Opportunities, member of the National Association of Female Executives, Educational Consultant for Black Business Works, Inc. and Alumni Coordinator & past Board Member of Achieving Leadership’s Purpose, Inc.
Ms. Grant currently resides in Queens, New York with her husband, Andrew, and 2 sons, Josiah and Jeremy. With God as her guide, our global community will be better for her service to humanity.